Terms & Conditions
Welcome to MESHOPP. These are the terms and conditions governing your access to and use of the website www.eventstec.com. By accepting these terms and conditions and by using the Site, you agree to comply with these terms and conditions with Events Hub Middle East FZE L.L.C (“we”, “us” or “MESHOPP") in relation to your use of the Site (the "User Agreement"). This User Agreement is effective upon registering. If you do not agree to be bound by this User Agreement please do not access, register with or use this Site.
- Events Hub Middle East FZ-LLC, a free zone company incorporated in the Dubai Creative Clusters which owns, operates, controls, manages, maintains and/or hosts the website www.eventstec.com
- The product(s) and service(s) that features on MESHOPP are offered to you by MESHOPP’s business partners. Events Hub Middle East FZ L.L.C and MESHOPP’s business partners are registered companies in United Arab of Emirates and is governed according to Dubai and UAE laws.
- When you register and by using the site, you acknowledge that you consent and agree to and will abide by these Terms & Conditions, so please read them very carefully. As with all our other policies, these terms and conditions and any other matter connected to ordering on MESHOPP are governed by Dubai and U.A.E. law.
- Users of the Site must be 18 years of age or over the age of 18 years to register on the Site. By completing the registration process, you are confirming that you are 18 years old or above.
- If you are registering as a business entity, you represent that you have the authority to bind that entity to this User Agreement and that you and the business entity will comply with all applicable laws relating to online trading.
- If you are registering as a business entity, you represent that you shall not offer your customers, whether walk in customers or customers ordering your products/ services by phone or by other communication means, sale prices that are lower than your products/ services official prices published on the Website.
- When you register as a user of the Site you have been or will be required to provide certain information and register a username and password for use on this Site.
When registering on MESHOPP you are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of, and restricting access to and use of, your account and password, and accept responsibility for all activities that occur under your account and password. You agree to immediately notify MESHOPP of any unauthorized use of your password or account or any other breach of security. In no event will MESHOPP be liable for any direct, indirect or consequential loss or loss of profits, goodwill or damage whatsoever resulting from the disclosure of your username and/or password. You agree to reimburse MESHOPP for any improper, unauthorized or illegal use of your account by you or by any person obtaining access to the Site, services or otherwise by using your designated username and password, whether or not you authorized such access.
- You will provide true, accurate, current and complete information about yourself as prompted by MESHOPP 's registration form.
- You will maintain and promptly update the registration data to keep it true, accurate, current and complete. If you provide any information that is untrue, inaccurate, not current or incomplete or if MESHOPP has reasonable grounds to suspect that such information is untrue, inaccurate, not current or incomplete, or not in accordance with this User Agreement, without prejudice to any other rights and remedies of MESHOPP under this User Agreement or at law, MESHOPP has the right to indefinitely suspend, limit or withdraw your access to the Site and/or your registration on the Site.
- You agree that we may communicate with you by email or by posting notices on the Site. You agree that all agreements, notices, disclosures and other communications that we provide to you electronically satisfy any legal requirement that such communications be in writing. MESHOPP requires your agreement during the registration process to send you promotional emails to let you know about any new changes, features or promotional activities added to the Site. If, at any time, you decide that you do not wish to receive promotional emails, you can opt out of receiving such promotional emails by clicking on the link at the bottom of any promotional email.
- United Arab of Emirates is our country of domicile.
- If you make a payment for products or services on our website, the details you are asked to submit will be provided directly to our payment provider via a secured connection.
- We accept payments online using Visa and Master Card, both credit cards & debit cards in AED currency.
- Events Hub Middle East FZ L.L.C or MESHOPP will not deal or provide any services or products to any of OFAC sanctions countries in accordance with the law of UAE.
While using the Site, you will not:
- Post Information that is, in our sole discretion, false, fraudulent, inaccurate, misleading, libelous, defamatory, slanderous, unlawfully threatening or would be reasonably considered to constitute harassment and products/services you do not have a right to link to or include.
- Post counterfeit or stolen services.
- Post Information or services which infringe any third party's intellectual property rights, or other proprietary rights.
- Post obscene Information or content, including but not limited to pornography or any representation which may, in our sole discretion, be considered indecent.
- Post any Information or content or list services which may, in our sole discretion, be considered culturally or religiously offensive in any way.
- Post Information or content or list services which may, in our sole discretion, threaten national security.
- Post Information or content which may, in our sole discretion, constitute offensive or critical political content or content that is contrary to the public interest.
- Post comments, questions or answers that are not factual in nature including without limitation make any racist comments, use profanity, abuse another user, disrespect another's culture or make any other derogatory or inappropriate comments.
- Fail to deliver services purchased from you, unless the customer fails to meet the posted terms, or you cannot authenticate the customer's identity.
- Use contacts made by buying or selling on the Site to solicit, including by email or otherwise, sales on other services directly and/ or from another website.
- Attempt to conclude transactions relating to an offer for sale on the Site, including by cancelling an offer of sale, outside of the Site.
- Claim a service was not sold when in MESHOPP's sole discretion the services were sold in accordance with this User Agreement and the Site's policies.
- Circumvent or manipulate our fee structure, the billing process, or fees owed to MESHOPP.
- Manipulate or attempt to manipulate the Site in any way including the prices of any services on the Site, either alone or in conjunction with other users.
- Distribute or post spam, unsolicited or bulk electronic communications, chain letters, or pyramid schemes.
- Take any action that may undermine the Site's feedback and ratings systems including but not limited to the display, import or export of feedback information off the Site or use of such information for purposes unrelated to MESHOPP.
- Distribute viruses, Trojan horses, worms, or other computer programming technologies that may harm the Site, or the interests or property of the Site's users.
- Create liability for us or cause us to lose, in whole or in part, the services of our ISPs or other suppliers.
- Take any action that imposes or may impose, in our sole discretion, an unreasonable or disproportionately large load on our infrastructure.
- Interfere or attempt to interfere with the proper working of the Site.
- Attempt to take over another user's account or carry out any hacking or phishing of the Site or user accounts and related features.
- Copy, modify, or distribute any content from the Site or otherwise infringe the Site's copyright material and/or trademarks in any way.
- Violate any laws, rules, regulations, guidelines, third party rights or our policies.
- Copyright: All content included on the Site, including but not limited to text, graphics, logos, button icons, images, audio clips, digital downloads, data compilations and software, is the property and copyright work of either MESHOPP, its users, its content suppliers or its licensors and is protected by copyright, trademarks, patents or other intellectual property rights and laws. The compilation of the content on the Site is the exclusive property and copyright of MESHOPP and is protected by copyright, trademarks, patents or other intellectual property rights and laws.
- Trademarks: MESHOPP and related logos, and other words and logos on the Site are either unregistered trademarks or registered trademarks of MESHOPP and are protected by international trademark and other intellectual property rights and laws. MESHOPP's trademarks may not be used in connection with any service that is not MESHOPP's nor in any manner that disparages or discredits MESHOPP. All other trademarks not owned by MESHOPP that appear on the Site are the property of their respective owners, who may or may not be affiliated with, connected to, or sponsored by MESHOPP.
- You agree not to reproduce any text, images, software, graphics, sound, page layouts or designs, including trademarks, service marks and patents that appear on MESHOPP unless you have our written permission to do so.
Rules on Pricing:
- Businesses and service providers must display their prices in detail.
- As a user you have the right to clear and accurate information on the prices of the products/ services so that you can compare prices and make informed choices.
- Prices for the businesses and service providers’ products/ services displayed on MESHOPP must be the same as the prices charged by them in their shops, price lists or on their websites.
- Businesses are required to ensure that prices displayed are accurate and not misleading.
- Please report problems of any kind or violations of this User Agreement to MESHOPP. If you believe that your intellectual property rights have been violated, please notify MESHOPP. Without prejudice to any other rights and remedies of MESHOPP under this User Agreement or at law, MESHOPP may limit, suspend or withdraw a user's access to the Site and/or a user's membership of the Site or remove hosted content. Also, MESHOPP can choose to take other technical and/or legal steps against users who create problems or possible legal liabilities of any kind, who infringe the intellectual property rights of third parties or who act inconsistently with this User Agreement or our policies.
- As a user of MESHOPP please report any violations of Rules on Pricing in this User Agreement to MESHOPP.
- MESHOPP is only an online marketplace whereby users may interact with one another for the purpose of the sale and purchase of products/services. MESHOPP does not buy or sell services. MESHOPP is not and cannot be a party to or control in any manner any transaction between two users of the Site and cannot guarantee that a customer or service provider will complete a transaction or accept the return of a service or provide any refund for the same. You will not hold MESHOPP responsible for other users' content, actions, or inactions, or services or Information they list or post.
- MESHOPP is not responsible for any non-performance or breach of any contract entered into between users. The contract for sale of any service shall be a strictly bipartite contract between the service provider and the customer. At no time shall any right, title or interest over any service vest with MESHOPP nor shall MESHOPP have any obligations or liabilities in respect of such service or the contract between the customer and service provider.
- MESHOPP is not responsible for unsatisfactory or delayed performance, losses, damages or delays as a result of services which are unavailable.
- MESHOPP has no control over and does not guarantee the quality, safety or legality of services advertised, the truth or accuracy of users' content or listings, the ability of service providers to sell services, or the ability of customers to pay for services.
- MESHOPP does not implicitly or explicitly support or endorse the sale or purchase of any service on the Site, nor is MESHOPP a supplier of any service sold by users or purchased by users.
- MESHOPP excludes all implied warranties, terms and conditions and is not liable for any loss of money, goodwill or reputation, or any special, indirect or consequential damages arising directly or indirectly, out of your use of or your inability to use the Site.
- You release and indemnify MESHOPP and/ or any of its officers and representatives in respect of any claim, demand, dispute, cost, damage, liability or other consequence, direct or indirect, of any of the actions of the users of the Site and you specifically waive any claims that you may have in this behalf under any applicable law.
Breach of User Agreement: Without prejudice to any other rights and remedies of MESHOPP under this User Agreement or at law or otherwise, MESHOPP may immediately and without liability: limit your activity, end your listings, warn other users of your actions, temporarily/ indefinitely suspend, limit or withdraw your membership, and/ or limit or withdraw your access to the Site:
- If you breach this User Agreement.
- If MESHOPP is unable to verify or authenticate any information you provide.
- If MESHOPP believes, in its sole discretion, that your actions may cause legal liability for you, other users or MESHOPP.
- Without prejudice to any other rights and remedies of MESHOPP under this User Agreement or at law or otherwise, MESHOPP may limit, suspend or withdraw your membership and/ or your access to the Site at any time, without notice, for any reason, including without limitation, breach of this User Agreement.
- You agree to indemnify and hold MESHOPP and its affiliates, officers, employees, agents and suppliers harmless from any and all claims, demands, actions, proceedings, losses, liabilities, damages, costs, expenses including reasonable legal costs and expenses, howsoever suffered or incurred due to or arising out of your breach of this User Agreement, or your violation of any law or the rights of a third party.
- Governing Law: This User Agreement is governed by, and construed in accordance with, UAE law. This clause will survive any expiry or cancellation of this User Agreement for any reason.